Eat @ … Ours Ltd was established in June 2004 by us, Louise and Stephen Kelleher, with the purpose of providing homemade, healthy food at affordable prices for all members of the community.
We have two relaxed cafés, eat @ The Park Café in the beautiful Alexandra Park and eat @ The Stade located near the seafront in Hastings Old Town. We also have eat@ThePavilion, a pretty takeaway kiosk serving hot and cold drinks, snacks and icecreams and is located by the bowling green in the lower end of Alexandra Park (open from late Spring to Autumn).
We’re open Monday to Sunday from 9am – 4.30pm at the park, and 10am – 4.30pm at the Stade. We make fresh scones, cakes and specials every day and source local where we can. See our Facebook page for our latest bakes and specials!!
Statement of beliefs
- eat @ believes in providing quality to all members of the community.
- We believe in healthy choices, home cooked food, a warm welcome and continuously excellent customer service.
- We believe in local producers, traceability and using organic produce when possible, whilst ensuring that costs do not become prohibitive to consumers.
- We believe in sustainability, long-term commitments, ethical trading and employment.
- We believe in recycling, minimum packaging and seasonal produce.
- We believe in the local economy, the local community and the unique position and beauty of our local area.
Eat @ … Ours Ltd takes pride in working in partnership with national and local agencies to improve facilities and opportunities for local residents.
We have regularly worked alongside Hastings and St Leonards NHS staff in promoting healthy eating initiatives, particularly the 5 a Day scheme and health promotion in Children’s Centres. We have arranged a baby weaning foodstuffs competition, hosted the launch of the Hastings and Rother Breastfeeding Directory, and have provided a venue and/or catering for a great many health promotion exercises. We offer healthy choices on all our menus and ensure that these are priced competitively.
We do our very best to offer choices to those on restricted diets. However, our kitchens are mixed environments and customers must be aware of this.
We have worked with Hastings Rainbow Alliance and Hastings Diversity Matters in ensuring that all members of the community are encouraged to use our facilities. We have also had input from members of Hastings and Rother Disability Forum on best practice. We produce our menus in standard and large print format, provide full disabled access in our branches, and pride ourselves on the range and scope of our clientele.
SLRE Properties Ltd