COVID-19 UPDATE // 21st May 2020
Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
We’re pleased to announce that our take-away kiosk by the bowling green in the park is reopening at 11am today (Thursday 21st May) with ice creams, cold drinks, hot drinks, milkshakes and smoothies. Please come and say hi and support us if you feel able – we’ve missed you all!
We had made the tough decision to remain closed until we felt happy we could operate safely and responsibly.
With the reopening of the take-away kiosk at the pavilion, to protect staff and customers at the take-away kiosk, we will:
- Have a queue management system in place
- We have invested in protective screening
- We will continue to practice increased hygiene measures and wash our hands thoroughly and regularly
- We will encourage contactless payment wherever possible
- We also must point out that our toilets (just like all the town’s public toilets) are closed for everyone’s safety.
Please continue to practice social distancing, remaining 2 metres apart from other members of the public and respecting other people’s space.
Let’s stay safe and take baby steps together to get back to the new normal.
Stephen, Louise and all at eat@
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date.